Friday, 18 August, 2017
CDMP Boot Camp
Measuring progress of a Data Quality initiative
The course, illustrated with real case studies covers:
- What is Data Quality vs Data Quality Management and why does it matter?
- The DAMA dimensions of Data Quality, plus alternative views on Data Quality dimensions.
- The relationship between dimensions, measures, metrics along with their applicability.
- The benefits and impact of Data Quality.
- A reference model for Data Quality functions, capabilities, tools and reporting. What to look out for in a good reference model.
- The relationship between Data Quality, Data Governance and the other Information disciplines.
- Starting and sustaining a Data Quality initiative: steps for achieving Data Quality.
- Quality success, the activities, the structures required and the foundational activities.
- Data quality tooling; what can it do & what it can’t.
- Myths & traps about data quality & how to avoid them.
Event Group Type: